BootsnAll Travel Network



Itaipu is good, Itaipu is your friend

On Friday 9th March, we visited the ITAIPU DAM. This is the world’s largest functioning (China’s is still in construction) hydro electricity plant, providing 80% of all Paraguay’s electricity and almost 25% of Brazils. The dam itself is a joint project between Paraguay and Brazil and between them they could flood a large portion of northern Argentina if they wished! The dam itself receives over 1500 visitors a day and offers a range of free tours lasting from one hour to four hours. They offer free tours because they are happy for your interest. I recommend the powers that be in Guernsey visit the dam in order to discover for themselves the incredible power that could be harnessed in Guernsey through the awesome spectacle of hydro power!

We know all of this information from the brainwashing video (complete with nuns and small children) we watched in a packed auditorium. We are now believers that Itaipu is the greatest, most powerful and most benevolent company on earth and their increasing power can only bring good to the world. I would recommend you all go and visit the dam, the awe-inspiring power of water harnessed by the awe-inspiring power of Itaipu.

Remember, Itaipu is good, Itaipu is your friend. Itaipu is good, Itaipu is your friend. Itaipu is good, Itaipu is your friend. Itaipu is good, Itaipu is your friend. Itaipu is good, Itaipu is your friend. Itaipu is good, Itaipu is your friend. Itaipu is good, Itaipu is your friend. Itaipu is good, Itaipu is your friend. Itaipu is good, Itaipu is your friend.



Tags: ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *