BootsnAll Travel Network



Isabela Update…. the final days




Concha Perla (18)

Originally uploaded by kathsmee.

Well I can’t believe its October already! Three months in the Galapagos went so quick although I have many interesting and not so interesting tales I’ll try to keep it briefish and reasonably interesting but well it was along time and I haven´t updated the blog for ages.
After our initial problems and rants at the start (which did continue with charity unfortunately) we soon settled down to eating our three daily portions of rice and soon felt part of the family, being told off prety much daily, acting as babysitters to the adorable albeit demanding 3 year old girl and fighting the ever peeing and slightly unloved puppy. An example of the families activities would be the attempted breeding of this puppy, at the age of around four months, with another fluffy puppy of approximately four weeks! Now I’m no expert but I think the girl puppy has to be older than five months and the boy puppy who had only recently been given the gift of sight was a little to young. However, the families response to my questions about their age was that “they aren’t too young they are just small!” Kooky see!

This photo by the way is Concha de Perla, a really beautiful natural bay to snorkle in and my favorite place in Isabela.



Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *