BootsnAll Travel Network



About TEFL Indonesia:

About

TEFL Indonesia:
Teacher-training program in Surabaya, Indonesia.
Get certified and teach English. Teach English and see the world

TESOL Course Indonesia (Surabaya)

Why join our TESOL Course Indonesia?

Located right in Surabaya and a few hours’ drive from some of the most beautiful beaches and scenery in the world, our TESOL Course Indonesia center is, if not in paradise, at least next door to it. With a wide variety of social and cultural activities, water sports and other activities, vibrant nightlife, delectable Indonesian cuisine, friendly people and close proximity to an abundance of teaching opportunities, Surabaya (and surrounding areas) is sure to have what you are looking for in a learning location.

Why join our TESOL Course Indonesia?

Located right in Surabaya and a few hours’ drive from some of the most beautiful beaches and scenery in the world, our TESOL Course Indonesia center is, if not in paradise, at least next door to it. With a wide variety of social and cultural activities, water sports and other activities, vibrant nightlife, delectable Indonesian cuisine, friendly people and close proximity to an abundance of teaching opportunities, Surabaya (and surrounding areas) is sure to have what you are looking for in a learning location.

Where

Historic Surabaya.

History

Surabaya is an ancient city, with a rich history. It’s a tale that has been written in the blood, hopes, and accomplishments of the amazing people who have lived here. From the rich tapestry of Javanese culture to the vibrant Madurese impact, and on to the interweaving of Indian, Arabic and Chinese cultures … Surabaya has always been a meeting place for imagination and destiny. A major shipping center, a transit port, and an international gateway … Indonesia’s second-largest city, the capital of East Java, has a rich history and an exciting present waiting to be discovered. From poets to princes; from revolutionaries to teachers; Surabaya is truly the City of Heroes.

Why

A few hours from some of the most amazing beaches in the world. Near a thriving nightlife scene and plenty of restaurants, shops, and other activities. Empower yourself to live, travel and work in the land of amazing grace and beauty.

• Close proximity to some of the most amazing beaches in the world.

• Near a thriving nightlife scene and plenty of restaurants, shops, and other activities.

• Live in one of the most exciting cities in the world, and be central to a lot of places like Bali, Jakarta, and Kalimantan (Borneo).

• Administered by highly trained staff with extensive knowledge of Surabaya and surrounding areas.

• Immerse yourself in an inviting, friendly culture while gaining the experience and knowledge that will enable you to live and work abroad for years to come. Empower yourself to live, travel and work in the land of amazing grace and beauty.

Who

• Your fellow students come from many countries on many continents.

• Your teacher trainers are some of the most experienced and well-trained in the industry.

• Your support staff is extremely helpful, courteous and will assist you with whatever you need.

• The locals are peaceful, friendly people who generally like spending time with foreigners.

How

• Fill out an application form and take that next step towards learning within the big city buzz and excitement of Surabaya.

Fees for TEFL Course

• $1,790 (including Text and portfolio, but not accommodation)

Join the TESOL Course Surabaya. You’ll work hard, and you’ll be prepared to Teach English Abroad.

Note: Local circumstances and extras may change without notice. This TEFL International Course is conducted by a separate company working as a subcontractor of TEFL International and is not a non-profit organization.



Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Comments are closed.