BootsnAll Travel Network



Better Late Than Never

DSCF0124.jpgDSCF0102.jpgDSCF0094.jpgDSCF0091.jpgDSCF0170.jpgDSCF05082.jpgDSCF0208.jpgDSCF0203.jpg

OK so I was India last month and only just got round to uploading some of my photies. Sorry everyone . I did send regular Round Robins via e-mail to update you about my life at the Ashram and travels around India Kerala afterwards so I wont repeat myself now. Just to say that I found India a country that at times I would love or hate. It is a land of extremes- there is no middle ground- it moved me to laughter ( the notorious head wobble for instance- which means Yes – No- and Dont know all at the same time ) and at other times to tears ( The woman on the train who had been knecklaced..horrendous)

The Ashram taught me alot- and yes I did qualify as a yoga teacher- but it was extreme – and at times completely cultish. In saying that – the peace of the Ashram was greatly missed when I left and began travelling – the noise – crowds- and traffic were a shock to the system.
I have not yet managed the art of titling the photioes but give me time. First few photies are of my lux hotel room in beautiful Kerala near Kovalom. The one withe bed and mosquito net is my shared accomm at the Ashram – quite a difference. A few photies of sights that give a hint of how India is – but I love the one of the sign outside a Cafe in Padmanbhapurum-look closely it is advertising a particular food delicacy at the bottom end of the market.
Oh and one me trying to be Princess Di at the Taj



Tags:

Leave a Reply