BootsnAll Travel Network



an island girl at heart

It really doesn’t matter how long you’ve been away….once you step foot on your home soil, you can’t help but feel so welcomed. The memories start flooding in your head and pouring out one by one (the good and the crazy). Island cruising in my beat up corolla, endless hotel parties, beach bbqs, getting chased by boonie dogs all the way home hahaha….

I’m glad I made the trip home. It’s an awesome feeling being back after being away for such a long time. My two weeks flew by but it was definitely well spent; quality time with the fam, reconnecting with friends whom I haven’t seen in nine years, witnessing breathtaking sunsets, lounging at the beach, stuffing my face with Chamorro/Filipino food. Dang, just when I was getting use to the island life again….time runs out and it’s time to go.

Home – our feet may leave, but not our hearts. ~Oliver Wendell Holmes

backview.jpg

My last Guam Sunset at Fujita Beach
bluesunset-4x3.jpg



Tags:

3 responses to “an island girl at heart”

  1. sheila says:

    I took that pix of you at the beach…DAME I’M GOOD. LOL. Miss GUAM already =( k take cares! luv and miss yah!!

  2. Gdizon says:

    **tear** I miss home too…. I love the pics cuzzo…

  3. Mom of three says:

    Thoughtful and interesting, thank you. I grew up in manilla but moved to australia at such a young age I barely remember anything apart from the delicious food. I finally found some authentic Filipino recipes if you want to take a look, I thought I’d share it with you!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *