BootsnAll Travel Network



staying hip in Notting Hill

August 23rd, 2006

Ive been at the pub now for a week, and still there which is better than the last job! Its going really good, bit more relaxed than the first place, and the hours are better. Plus Notting Hill is such a great area, it is full of the ‘hippest’ places around, cafes, shops and the market on saturday is awesome. Went for a walk the other night and stumbled upon a free film for this free festival that was on so heard a women talk about human rights watch and watched a movie about south africa, it was great!

Tom came and stayed with me for a few nights so it was cool to hang out for a few days, we went to Shakespheres Globe theatre to see a show last night, very cool seeing Shakesphere in a real theatre, and to get standing tickets is only £5, bargin…

The Notting hill carnival is this weekend, so it will be a huge few days, weve got all these crazy decorations and costumes to dress up in. It will be really awesome and lucky I here for it!

As always still confused about how long Ill be here for and wheat to do…but will hopefully make a decision in the next week or so cause need to get on to booking a few things esp if I decide to make it to Oktoberfest.

so all is well…..the rain continues to fall most day but I am slipping into the normalacy of working and grocery shopping, and it is kind nice, always helps being is the coolest area of London!



Tags:

Leave a Reply