BootsnAll Travel Network



Why join our TESOL Course in Surabaya, Indonesia?

With a wide variety of social and cultural activities, water sports and other activities, vibrant nightlife, delectable Indonesian cuisine, friendly people and close proximity to an abundance of teaching opportunities, Surabaya(and surrounding areas) is sure to have what you are looking for in a learning location.

i Tefl Training in Indonesia
i About Tefl Indonesia
i Photos1
i Photos of Madura
i Photo Gallery … pics from a few of TEFL Indo’s courses
i Apply
Click here to fill out an application
i Photos2
i Photos3
i Videos of the course
i FAQ about getting Certified
i Links
i Living in Indonesia:
Contents of the TEFL course
i Nightlife

Where

View

Find us on Google Maps

Located right in Surabaya and near some of the most beautiful beaches and scenery in the world, our TESOL Course Indonesia center is, if not in paradise, at least next door to it.

Indonesia, Surabaya

Historic Surabaya.
Surabaya is an ancient city, with a rich history.
It’s a tale that has been written in the blood, hopes and accomplishments of the amazing people who have lived here.
From the rich tapestry of Javanese culture, to the vibrant Madurese impact, and on to the interweaving of Indian, Arabic and Chinese cultures … Surabaya has always been a meeting place for imagination and destiny.
A major shipping center, a transit port, and an international gateway … Indonesia’s second-largest city, and the capital of East Java, has a rich history and an exciting present waiting to be discovered.
From poets to princes; from revolutionaries to teachers; Surabaya is truly the City of heroes.
A few hours from some of the most amazing beaches in the world.
Near a thriving nightlife scene and plenty of restaurants, shops
and other activities.

Why

Live in one of the most exciting cities in the world,
and be central to a lot of places
like Bali, Jakarta and Kalimantan (Borneo).
Administered by highly trained staff with extensive knowledge of Surabaya and surrounding areas.
Empower yourself to live, travel and work in the land of amazing grace and beauty.

For those looking for an alternate location;
we are available to host the course in

Kuta(Bali),

Yogyakarta(Central Java) and

Jakarta(Indonesia’s capital city).

Welcome to TEFL Indonesia



Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Leave a Reply