BootsnAll Travel Network



Tagong grasslands

Won’t be making it to Danba tomorrow as too late. Went out for a late afternoon walk and photo session, some lovely views and then the local Tibetans started coming back towards Tagong, I guess from work or whatever they do. Some excellent photo opportunities and then one of the children wanted me to take a photo of him so I gave him the camera and let him get on with it, snapping away at his family etc. The pictures might not be of a professional standard but they loved it and then one place here has a computer and printer so I let them develop them, they are probably still looking at the photos now. But made for great entertainment.
Admittedly just got shaken up when one of the local dogs took a disliking to me as I walked back to the hotel but luckily nothing too serious. But here too good to rush so will stay a bit longer. Even better they now have the internet cafe working at my hotel so at least now can access it, before only one terminal working in the whole town after a fire damaged the main cables. Admittedly a strange feeling with every one else in their monks frocks, so I now know how they spend their free time.



Tags:

Comments are closed.