BootsnAll Travel Network



Next stop China

All being well will get my passport back tomorrow with a Chinese visa and then fly out Thursday night.  Look forward to getting out, here is very good but after a bit you need a break.  Too many late nights and lack of sleep !.  I would have hoped to have planned where to go in China but have yet to get the guidebook out so will have to make it up as I go along.

Here the sun shines and the place getting busier  as we approach Christmas.  They had the world jet ski championship here on Sunday so took a look but if anyone wants any insights they would be better off watching it on Sky as bar watching jet skis racing around a course it meant nothing to me but must be great fun to be doing it.

In my previous blog I mentioned about the police going easy at the moment.  Maybe not, someone posted a letter in the newspaper complaining about how bad the police had got for finding petty bribes.  One bar was fined for playing the wrong kind of music and a motorcyclist was found to have all the correct papers etc so they fined him for having the wrong coloured crash helmet.  Anything for a bit of cash from “stupid” foreigners.

Hopefully next entry will be from China. 



Tags:

Comments are closed.