BootsnAll Travel Network



Hanoi

So back in the real world where hopefully using the internet doesn’t cause it to crash, a sad fate for the last month. The downside is that its also Hanoi, where crossing the road isn’t as bad as Saigon but still a near death experience. In fact the road from Haiphong in that league also with never ending near misses, the sad fate of Vietnamese roads. Maybe they should consider a motorbike cull, 5 million ideally !.

The other bad thing about here is that its cold and the never ending pestering. But I think one American tourist had probably been here just a bit too long, I sat down for a meal and he was in a screaming argument with the owner about the bill. His parting scream was that ” You, Vietnamese are the worst people in the whole world “. I had to smile and think maybe thats why you shouldn’t use napalm and asian orange on people !. Other than that Hanoi lively as always, ever more going on and thriving.

So for the previous month what have I been doing ?. All the time spent in CatBa doing not a lot and loving every minute of it. The beach, stunning scenery, reading, great company and will be back in 2 weeks after a quick trip to Thailand for another visa ( was going back to the UK but too cold etc etc). So tomorrow after a month of peace and relaxation the bright lights of Pattaya.



Tags:

Comments are closed.