BootsnAll Travel Network



Two more days…

My time here in Cambodia has come and gone. I wish I could stay longer. With the short amount of time I’ve spent in this country – I could honestly say that I’ve met some of the nicest people here. My last week in Phnom Penh I’ve been doing some volunteering at an orphanage (NACA – National Action Culture Assn). Tomorrow I will have to say goodbye and it will be the hardest thing I’d have to do so far on the road. Ok….I’m stopping myself now before I start crying….

To my darling nephew Donovan – Happy Birthday lil D! I love and miss you every day! I wish I could be there to celebrate with you! I will see you soon and we are sooooo going to Chuck E’ Cheese!!

To my big brother Steve – Happy Bday! I love and miss you!! Have an awesome birthday and know that I’m thinking about you!

The kids and I made a special birthday video for you both. I’m currently having trouble uploading the video but I’ll get it up as soon as I can. Love you guys!



Tags:

3 responses to “Two more days…”

  1. Shsh says:

    Hey Sops…..wow! I am proud of you – didn’t think u would ever be doing that. But hey that is a great experience. Well….come home already we all miss yah! Take it easy out there and be careful. Luv and miss yah much!!

    ****YES HAPPY HAPPY BDAE TO CUTE CUTE DONOBAN AND STEVO****

  2. Marcel says:

    Hmmmmm…..im soo proud of u,i know that u have a bigggggg bigggggg heart!!!! but in the other side u make me jealous as i can imagine if im still single or no naomi yet i thihnk i will go with u to experience about all the stuff that u made…..hmmmmm girl power!!!!

  3. josh says:

    Those r some great shots of ankor wat. Where u heading next Malaysia? Be safe.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *