BootsnAll Travel Network



Lost pictures :(

I got up early this morning to hit an internet cafe to catch up on uploading all the pics from Cambodia onto my blog site. Lo and behold I come to find that all my travel pics to date were no longer on my flash drive. My mouth dropped ๐Ÿ™ I thought, “Shit Shit Shit, could this really be happening?” I quickly tried my flash on several computers and no luck. I was devastated. I wanted to cry. It was like waking up from a bad dream – but it was real. My Indonesia, Thailand and Cambodia pictures all gone!! I don’t know what happen – Where could they have gone?? Argh!! There were more amazing temple pics that I would of loved to show you guys – Bayon (complex of face towers), Ta Prohm (jungle takes over ruins), Banteay Srei (exquisite decorative carvings), etc….. Such a bummer… ๐Ÿ™

Ok enough of my whining.

On a positive note, pictures are just pictures. You can have all the pictures of the places you’ve been to but to actually be there and feel and experience everything is something that you can never lose. Right? Yep, feeling a little bit better ๐Ÿ™‚ In addition, I still have this blog that I can look back on – and I think I have a few pics on my camera from my last few days in Cambodia which I’ll share with you all tomorrow.

Alright, I’m out – I’m going to drown my sorrows in a big bowl of massaman curry.



Tags:

2 responses to “Lost pictures :(”

  1. Iris says:

    Hi Sophia! How are you dear? Gosh, you’ve definitely been keeping us up to date w/ your journey. That’s great and thanks for that too. So sorry to hear you lost your pictures. I’ve been back to work since Oct 01. Sucks, but your bro leaves me no other option. hehehe… Anyways,I’d rather be at home with the baby. Ooh, I can’t wait for you to see him. He’s getting soo big!!! (I’m tearing just thinking of him)
    He smiles sooo much now and coo’s. He smiles when you smile. It’s beautiful. And Donovan is still good with him. Thiough he doesn’t help all the time, but it’s still great when he does. He’s always looking for him too. Anyways, you have less than 30 days. I know you’re having a blast but we definitely can’ wait for you to come home.
    Alright, take it easy girl. and as always, be safe. Love you!

  2. JuLeS says:

    Aww…it’s okay! The pictures may say a thousand words, but at least you were actually there…and those will be great memories to be cherished! So it will be Halloween here tomorrow, so just wanted to wish you a Happy Halloween!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *