BootsnAll Travel Network



what’s cooking?

so tonight we’re catching the vip sleeper bus up to chiang mai. we both packed up this morning and if you thought our suitcases for the trip were small, you’d be totally impressed with the amount of stuff we’re taking to chiang mai for the 12 days we’ll be staying there! we each have a purse and a small “overnight” sized bag. not too shabby! i was telling jess this morning it’s going to be hard for me to go back to having more “stuff” than what fits in my suitcase. it’s so easy to keep track of things when you hardly have anything! i love it! and i also love that we’ve gotten into the habit of doing our laundry in the morning and hanging it out to dry during the day – this way, we always have clean clothes and it’s another way to pack less. =)

ok so back to the reason for my post! i’m soooo excited for our cooking class that we’ll be taking on wednesday! we’re taking Course C at the Baan Thai Cookery School in chiang mai. (click on the links to see more from the website) hopefully we’ll be able to make some yummy thai food when we get back home! =) and it also looks like the website has a “web album” with pictures from each day… so maybe you’ll see us on there if you check on thursday! woo hoo! =)



Tags: ,

3 responses to “what’s cooking?”

  1. Eric says:

    10 days… No talking?? I’m really curious to see how this goes…

  2. Eric says:

    I JUST BOOKED MY FLIGHT TITAS!!! 3/21 to 4/15!! CheeeeeHuuuuuuu!!

  3. Mom says:

    Chiang Mai looks so green and peaceful and all the food makes me hungry:)…love you. Mom

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *