BootsnAll Travel Network



San Diego

After L.A. we decided to head south to San Diego as we met someone on the plane who lived there and said it was worth vistiting. We hired a car in L.A. so we could drive it to New York. The original plan was to buy a car but it would have been a lot of hassle to get all the documentation sorted and knowing our luck it would have broken down or something so we decided to hire.

We also bought camping gear to use along the way. We have been going to these huge shopping places called “Target” that Kelly loves. Everytime we go anywhere she always has to find a “Target”. I must admit that it is pretty cheap there. Especially for clothes. Anyway. We drove to San Diego and ended up staying in this RV campground. It was pretty cool. It had a pool and entertainment and stuff. Loads of people had these huge RV’s like the one Robert De Niro had in “Meet The Fockers” and we were there with our little tent.

Here is a picture of us with our car and tent.

Here is a picture of Kelly with our campfire in the background. (About an hour before the fire was huge I promise)

San Diego has a big harbour and most of the naval ships are based there. They have some old ships there too and someone told us that they used one of the old ships to film the Russel Crowe film, “Master And Commander”.

Here is a picture of me with an old ship in the background.

One of the most popular areas in San Diego is called the Gaslamp quarter. Here is a picture of Kelly in the area.

Not much more to say about San Diego. We had a nice couple of days exploring the city and chilling out at night with a fire and toasted marshmallows.

Next stop.

San Fransisco.

James



Tags: , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *