BootsnAll Travel Network



Atlanta

After Memphis we headed down to Atlanta, Georgia. The main reason we visited was to see our friend Matt that we had met in Colombia (there are pictures of him and his girlfriend Clara on the blog somewhere) and we didn’t take that many photos there. While we were there we visited Margaret Mitchells house (writer of “Gone With The Wind”) but didn’t take any photos.

They have some pretty old school houses there so we took a photo outside some of them in the historical district of Atlanta.

I remember feeling a bit guily that I had not taken many photos so out of desperation I took this fantastic picture of a sculpture.

Here is one of the city business district (check out another great sculpture in the background).

Matt goes to university in Atlanta and he let us stay in his student flat for a night. While we were there we met his room mate and went to “Waffle House” with some of his friends. Waffle house is great !!

Thats it for Atlanta.

James



Tags: , ,

2 responses to “Atlanta”

  1. David says:

    The top picture (red brick building) is the Cotton Exchange in Savannah, GA. It’s 250 miles from Atlanta.

  2. admin says:

    You are right. I forgot about going to Savannha. I think I did the same thing with photos a few times in the blog.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *