BootsnAll Travel Network



Baltimore

Josh said we should go to Baltimore as it was famous for its crab cakes so we decided to go. Unfortunately I didn’t take any photos of the crabcakes but be assured that they tasted good. You could get different grades of crab cake depending on the size of the chunks of meat but they all looked the same.

One pretty cool thing we did in Baltimore was go to a baseball game. We went to watch the Baltimore Orioles play the Detroit Tigers. The game itself is not particularly rivetting but the little songs they play during the game and they guys walking around selling beer and hotdogs make it. It was a nice sunny day so it was good just to chill out for 3 hours (the final score of 3-2 gives you an idea of the action that took place in 3 hours).

The Orioles were not doing very well and the day we went to the game the fans had organised a protest against the teams owner who they said was running the team into the ground.

Here is a picture of us with some of the organisers of the protest. About 1000 people walked out of the stadium after about an hour as part of the protest.

Kelly had been saying for ages that she wanted to get a hotdog at a baseball game and her ambition was finally realised. Here is a picture of her about to stuff.

Here is a picture of the scoreboard.

Here is one of the batsman about to take a swing.

We didn’t do too much else in Baltimore so thats it.

James



Tags: , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *