BootsnAll Travel Network



2 days….2 weeks, wasting time at the beach

well my 2 nights in Anglet have now dragged on to 6 and now Ive brought a tent and am going to camp there a bit longer. Pretty much just sitting on the beach all day and sitting around all night with camp fires, or at the beach. Its fun. Good people around, the Irish girls I was with have left which was a bit sad but still lots of cool people. Seems to be the place for australians, theres a huge group of them that all hang round together and are far too cool for the rest of us!

Still living cheaply, had pasta every night now since mum left! everyone eats pasta every night, sometimes I manage to get actual vegetables but normally its just pasta and tomatoes….

Thinking I will move upwards to Bordeaux on sunday and go camping up there but that may or may not happen as every day I think I’ll just stay for one more night. See how the weather is. Dont have to be anywhere till around the 20th of June so continue to find beaches until then!



Tags: , , ,

One response to “2 days….2 weeks, wasting time at the beach”

  1. Kate says:

    Hey Hey Arnika,

    Sounds like your living the dream. Just to let you know and make you feel super special the weather here is terrible it is overcast and raining!

    I’m housesitting at my mums which is great…so good to get away from those dirty boys in my house. On that note are u getting excited about mtg up with Ben and Michael?

    Anyway enjoy the sun and relaxing on the beach while the rest of us get the winter blues and start losing our minds to stress cos we have exams soon!

    Look after urself and continue with the fun times.

    Luv Kate

Leave a Reply