BootsnAll Travel Network



From Anne Frank to Madame Tussaud

So it’s been another day in Amsterdam. Today was pretty laid back… we took a boat ride thing down the canals in the city (there are a lot of canals in Amsterdam). After that, we went to see Anne Frank’s house. It was kind of sad and at the same time very interesting to see where they actually hid. I’m thinking we are going to see a lot of horrible images when we go to the museums in Berlin.

Now, we just finished going to Madame Tussaud’s Wax museum. That was really fun. I got a picture sitting down to a romantic dinner with George Clooney and one touching my sweet sweet Lenny Kravitz 🙂 . John got some funny pictures too; there’s one of him kissing Mona Lisa and one of him touching the sweet sweet ass of Beyonce Knowles. At the end of the tour, there was a mould of JLo’s butt, which when John touched it, it farted.
Here is a picture of John and Beyonce, and a picture of me in the Mona Lisa.
JohnBeyonce.JPG
EvMona.JPG
Anyway, that’s about it for now. John really wants to go see the heart of the red light district at night so we are going to go back to the place we are staying to drop off our valuables and then come back when it’s dark.

This is our last night in Amsterdam and we will be heading to Berlin in the morning tomorrow and then its off to Munich for Oktoberfest!!!!

For those just tuning in, I guess the list of places got deleted so here’s what’s left of our trip:
– Europe(Germany, Austria, Romania, Greece, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, and Turkey/Morocco as well)
– Africa (Egypt, Ethiopia, Kenya, Tanzania)
– India (Dehli, Agra, Amritsar, Goa, Mumbai, Bangalore, etc…)
– Sri Lanka
– China (Hong Kong, Shanghai (Yellow Mountain/Guilin), Beijing, Xian, Cheng Du, Tibet)
– Southeast Asia (Thailand, Cambodia, Malaysia)
– Australia (Sydney)
– Fiji
– California
Home!!



Tags:

Leave a Reply