BootsnAll Travel Network



The Police!! Train stopped on the way to Amsterdam…

penis


*No comment on this picture

Well, it wasn’t really a big deal but I thought the title would perk some ears. Our train was stopped in Rotterdam due to some kind of problem in Amsterdam. However, the problem was resolved quickly and we were able to catch the train to Amsterdam, which is where I am now.

We are staying with a friend of John’s friend so it’s been nice to know our stuff is safe. So far, we went to a sex museum, wandered into the red light district, and checked out the Heineken Brewery (which was actually quite fun!). We still have another day left so I’m sure we’ll have time to get into some trouble. I’ll try to keep posted.

PS – Hi Mom.. give Fonzworth a big hug and kiss for me!



Tags:

No Responses to “The Police!! Train stopped on the way to Amsterdam…”

  1. Chris Lee Says:

    Heineken Brewery is my favourite place… did you go to the Grasshopper as well?

  2. Posted from Canada Canada
  3. Karen Says:

    Hi Ev!

    I don’t know if these comments work since no one seems to be using the function, but what the hell!

    I didn’t have a chance to speak to you to say HAPPY TRAVELS…so…HAPPY TRAVELS!

    I’m glad to hear that everything with your baggage has been worked out–and I’m amazed at how much you and your friend have managed to see so far.

    Don’t spend too much time in those “coffee shops” in Amsterdam, or you’ll miss your next train!

    Love,
    K.

Leave a Reply