BootsnAll Travel Network



Busted! (Day after Hump Day 6)

n834245222_828999_2743.jpg

So I guess someone actually asked the driver what was going on with me and him?!?! Which is funny because my friend Richa was the only one with me when I joked about having a boyfriend in each Country…. so, since I suspect somebody saw the picture of Ali and me in a previous post, I’m going to clear things up on here so there is no more confusion… there is nothing going on! I just like to joke around… we all know I like my Tanzania boyfriend best 🙂 Ali (the driver) is a very nice person and it’s fun to practice my French with him… so there.

Anyway, I think I haven’t posted since Sunday! Wow…. K, Monday, nothing happened… Tuesday… Oh Tuesday, we went out to a Japanese restaurant for a co-workers retirement party (again)… but man, this time… GEEZ, Japanese food here is EXPENSIVE. I basically had 6 pieces of cucumber roll and 3 pieces of a chicken roll and that cost around $12! For the people who actually got the meal there, it was like $80!! I must say though, it was quite fun (like the Fondue night) and the restaurant was really nice.
IMGP4168.JPG
Wednesday, was pretty uneventful… I went to play tennis with my aunt after work… it’s probably the first time I’ve played tennis in a realllly long time but I was surprised that I could actually hit the ball! And Thursday, well, today is Thursday. Had kind of a normal day but we did make a run to headquarters to drop off some publications…. and while waiting for the shuttle to return and take us back to the other building, we took the opportunity to take some pictures out front….
n834245222_828999_2743.jpgn834245222_829000_3444.jpg
We actually do work hard but we had to wait for the shuttle anyway so we thought we’d have some fun. And, on the shuttle ride back is when we tried to figure out what Ali was trying to tell us but it got confusing… I just hope my joking about him being my Switzerland boyfriend didn’t offend him….

Oh, one more thing, I’ve had a few comments about this so I thought I’d clear this up too… HUMP DAY means Wednesday (the top of the hill for the week), NOTHING ELSE…



Tags:

Leave a Reply