BootsnAll Travel Network



hong kong’s FRESHEST seafood

last night we went out to the temple street night market on kowloon. we had a fun time wandering the streets, getting our palms and faces read, watching chinese opera on the street, and bargaining with street vendors for deals on random goods in the market. we stopped at a hot pot restaurant for dinner and ordered the “pork bone and seafood combo”… the plate of seafood sure was fresh, when it arrived at our table the fish and shrimp were still twitching! jess was brave enough to put them into the boiling water… click on the video above to see what happens next. =)



Tags: , ,

14 responses to “hong kong’s FRESHEST seafood”

  1. Eric says:

    Haaaaahaaaaa!!!! I haven’t laughed this hard in a long time!!!! Jess is freakin awesome!!!!

  2. Mom says:

    Yikes!! That poor fish?!..Love you. Mom

  3. Mom says:

    How did the palm and face readings go?:)

  4. cory says:

    what an interesting experience that must have been!! keep them coming, i am sooo intrigued!

  5. Mom says:

    Good luck moving on to your next adventures in Thailand….we are vicariously enjoying the trip with you!!! Love you. Mom

  6. kimi says:

    that is sooooo funny! How’d it taste? It’s so awesome to see you guys on video…makes me miss you both so much but feel like i’m right there with you too. Pretty soon!

  7. Brianne says:

    This is sooo coool! I love this blog. I love watching videos. I sure hope you guys continue to have lotsa internet access so we can follow along. =)

  8. christy says:

    so cool. malia you are my idol with this travel blog! watching this makes me miss you guys so much.

  9. min says:

    ya! i’m interested in how the palm and face readings went too! fill me in! so fun you two.

  10. wendy says:

    i love jess’ reaction to the fish! keep the videos and updates coming so i can live vicariously.

  11. christy, bri, haane says:

    Hi guys,nrnrWe’re sitting at my house (bri) reading your blog. We watched this video and all three of us jumped when the fish splashed in the water. Very funny! Keep those videos coming!

  12. Jasmine says:

    that was so funny! hahaha. jess is very brave. =)

  13. Heidi says:

    That was cool! Weird huh….I miss love being able to read all about your adventures. Miss you guys….

  14. Cousin says:

    so girly you guys, i mean girls… whatevers… miss you fools!!!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *