BootsnAll Travel Network



Roswell

After checking out the Grand Canyon we decided to head south to Roswell. We thought it would be interesting to visit the UFO museum and see how much the town has cashed in on the alien thing. For those of you who are thinking ,”What the hell happened in Roswell?” here is a link to some info. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roswell%2C_New_Mexico#1947_Roswell_UFO_incident

There was not too much to see in Roswell but they certainly cashed in on the UFO incident. Here are a couple of pictures to illustrate my point. Here is a picture of the Roswell Wallmart sign.

Here is a picture of a local coke vending machine.

Even the street lights didnt escape the alien treatment.

The UFO museum was pretty interesting and gave a pretty good arguement against the US governments story that it was a weather balloon that crashed and not an alien ship but we will never know.
Here is a pretty uninteresting picture of the outside of the museum.

Roswell was a nice enough place but once we had seen the alien stuff there was nothing much else to see so thats it for this post.

James

 



Tags: ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *