BootsnAll Travel Network



Nomadic journey

Just a quick update, I have left Russia and in Mongolia, home of Nomads, camels, mutton and bad lighting. We are leaving tomorrow on a 13 day journey into the Gobi desert, should be very intense and bad food. So I will be out of action for a bit but am still alive hopefully somewhere out there. When we get back we will be straight on a train to Beijing. A busy next few weeks….will write about it later….



Tags:

One response to “Nomadic journey”

  1. Hey Niece, Hope you are all good. Kim n I were just talking about you so we checked out your blog. We are all good here and just had a winter which is now over and spring is turning to Summer. Had a great snow season and got up to My Hutt snowboarding quite few times but now thinking of getting a wetsuit and actually trying to surf. HArry’s just come back from a school Mish trip to Fiji and is all amped to go to Mexico on Mish next year. He’s learning Spanish with Ruby and as you may know shes heading to Nikuragua (Spelling??) next January. Your travel bug must be catching. Ruby’s chilling out slightly on the Uni stuff now and seems to be enjoying it but still working hard. Harrys band “The Producers” may be playing at Sparks in the Park early next year in front of about 100000 people which they are pretty excited about. kim’s just got a job working at Curves Gym which she’s pretty excited about as thats what she used to do and is fantastic at that sort of job. I’m still a youth Pastor and have changed my name to Pastor Sampson which i like 🙂 I don’t sell cars anymore…Yea! and do some electrical work along with my 30 hours youth stuff. WELL…. Thats a fantastic effort for me so I will sign off. Hope your not missing Cadbury Chocolate or vegemite and LnP!
    Lots of love Uncle Steve

Leave a Reply