BootsnAll Travel Network



Nearing the end of the first chapter

Tomorrow I fly out of South America, which is sad but also exciting as I’m off to Europe! and seeing mum and my sister Sarita.

Since leaving San Pedro I had a fantastic few days in Iquique, which is right next to the beach. Had great weather and stayed in a very cool hostel which was about 30 seconds away from the beach and a great view over the water. Superb. It is pretty much a cool surfing place so if I was cool and surfed I’m sure it would be even more awesome. But I don’t, so  just sat on the sand in the sun and read. The water was pretty cold so didn’t actually go swimming but all good all the same. Made awesome sandwiches and had lunch on the beach both days with some cool people from the hostel. And got constantly harassed by an Irish guy about my accent, an Irish guy about my accent!! anyway it was a cool place to spend a few days relaxing. Then I took the soft option and flew down to Santiago where my flight s from tomorrow night. So I’m back in the hostel I started at exactly 5 weeks ago, not enough time here but there is always next trip and there is the rest of the world to come!

Check out my photos from South America



Tags: , , , ,

Leave a Reply