BootsnAll Travel Network



moving again…

(put up more photos, go to the my photos link on the right)

any sense of stability I though I would have doing this nannying thing has gone, as we’ve now moved out of the campsite into a flat. Not that I mind moving, it keeps with tradition of not spending more than 7 nights in one place.
Anyway had a cool day in Monaco wih Grader,Tom and Kate, very crazy place, super clean and pretty much just for rich people. All built into the side of this rocky hill and theres a big port full of rich yachts. We saw the flash casino from James Bond, tried to sneak in but were stopped by security…and saw parts of where they race in that big race they have there. Luckily Grader was with us to explain all of this as I have no clue!

We also went for a big walk over the hill down to the big Aqurium there, in a very cool biulding right on the water. Unfortunately I forgot my student ID which ment I was going to have to pay about twice as much, luckily I charmed my way through and got in for student prices. It was very cool lots of crazy fish and weird sea creatures. After that it was back on the train to Nice and off to the see the Strokes!

They were awesome and had super cool lights, the support band was also very cool. The next day Grader and Kate headed to Italy and I headed back home to the campsite. Spent the last few days moving into the new flat and hanging out in Cannes at the beach working on my tan as its looking like I’ll be heading to London next week far away from any beaches. Well any decent decent beaches! So one more week in the cote d’azure then it’s time to move on…



Tags: ,

Leave a Reply