BootsnAll Travel Network



getting lazy

so I am alive and just a bit behind on my blog, am in Romania staying at a place with free internt but hard to get on for a decent amount of time. Will spend a good few hours at my next stop updating Bulgaria and Romanian fun. Off to Moldova tonight!



Tags:

One response to “getting lazy”

  1. G/ma Anne says:

    Hi Arnika, Thank you so much for your wonderful Travel/Blog, you will never know how much we enjoy traveling vicariously with you. Your Mum has told us lots about your travel together, you must have felt a bit lonely when she finally left. I’m filling up ARNIKA’S AWESOME BLOG, folder with Travel Adventure Two, and have no doubt that Granddad John will be doing the same thing, however, remembering G//Johns recording of your last trip, his will be will be far more detailed with maps etc. Every one is well here, we have just had a family gathering at Linda’s for Jake’s 17th birthday. Jake is enjoying his apprenticeship very much. We have another family gathering for Ruby’s 19th birthday, Sept. 3rd, Ruby is enjoying Uni. Max is waiting for his shoulder operation after which, he is going to Japan to stay with Risa’s family and to travel in Japan. Joe is in Edinburgh right now and looking for work as the English pounds eat up our dollars very quickly. Keep the Blogs coming when you have time Arnika. Take good care of yourself, never forget that you are loved and missed by many in NZ but we are content to know you are having a wonderful travel adventure. Lots of love from G/Anne and extended family members.

Leave a Reply