BootsnAll Travel Network



Starting Our Kilimanjaro Climb Tomorrow

Hey Everyone,

I hope everyone had an awesome new years! John and I spent all of yesterday in the Adiss Ababa Airport because I guess Kenya Airways decided that they would declare New Years a holiday even for airlines so there was no flight AND nobody there to defer us to another flight. So, this morning, when an Kenya Airways person finally came in, we got them to put us on the first Ethiopian Airlines flight to Nairobi and then we hopped on a bus to Arusha and that is where we are now. We meet our guides for the climb tomorrow morning but I thought I’d write a quick hello before we embark on our 9 day climb. See you all in 9 days! Hopefully we will have good news and pictures of us at the top!



Tags:

2 Responses to “Starting Our Kilimanjaro Climb Tomorrow”

  1. Luis Says:

    9 day climb? Oh man I would pass out on day 1… Within the first hour… In the first 5 minutes… Haha

    Happy New Years Ev! 🙂

  2. Posted from Canada Canada
  3. Ed Says:

    hey,

    glad to hear things went well! I hope you have a great hike. Take lots of pictures!

    what’s your e-mail addy?

  4. Posted from Canada Canada
  5. Uncle George Says:

    Hi guys !

    Well done climbing that mountain ! I am sick in bed and reading your advantage with great interests.
    I’ve just thought of (which you probably have done long time ago) that you have the writeups and the pictures and you can produce a travel book afterward and try to publish it. They actually have editors to help you too.

    Uncle George

  6. Posted from Hong Kong Hong Kong

Leave a Reply