BootsnAll Travel Network



John and I Freakin’ RULE!!

So, from the sounds of the title, you can probably guess the outcome of our climb… HOWEVER, there is something that makes us even better…

First of all, I have to apologize to my uncle and other family members who through all the trouble to get us Diamox for our climb. John and I are SUPER proud to say that we did the climb naturally! That’s right, we made it to the top without any drugs. I did however, puke about 6 times before making it to the top and John had some chest pains but we are freakin’ amazing… haha. We didn’t meet anyone going up or down the mountain who did it without the use of Diamox. People thought we were crazy going up but we didn’t realize why until it was too late to take the drugs… but will-power is a strong thing.

I don’t have a lot of internet time right now but I will post a detailed account of our climb within a few days. WOOOOO!!!!



Tags:

No Responses to “John and I Freakin’ RULE!!”

  1. Adada Says:

    You are my hero; i’m so proud of you!!!!!!!!!Congratulations!!

  2. Posted from Canada Canada
  3. Chris Lee Says:

    F*cking Awesome! Congrats.

  4. Posted from Canada Canada
  5. Ed Says:

    nice! that’s awesome Ev, but what Diamox?

  6. Posted from Canada Canada

Leave a Reply