BootsnAll Travel Network



Pandas Are My New Favorite Animal!

Oh my god… if you come to Chengdu you HAVE to go to the Panda research center!! Pandas are the AWESOMEST animals ever… they are big bundles of cute fur… that just sit and eat all day… and roll around. Oh man, I can’t even explain how exciting it was. John and I were smiling ear to ear the whole time and snapping like a million picture of them. The babies are soooooo cute. Man, it was awesome. We even got to get our picture taken with one! …although, we did have to wear like plastic gloves and covers on our shoes… I guess they are really susceptable to outside sicknesses. Man, when I get back to Hong Kong, I can’t wait to post these pictures…

Anyway, that was our whole morning (going around the panda place). I’m not sure what we are doing this afternoon… I don’t think we will have time to see the Giant Buddha here. Tomorrow, we fly to Lhasa first thing in the morning… see you there!



Tags:

No Responses to “Pandas Are My New Favorite Animal!”

  1. York Says:

    Sorry Eve,

    I should have checked your posting more often.

    One of my childhood friend is living in Chengdu now, and he speak Cantonese . But it is too late……

  2. Posted from Canada Canada

Leave a Reply