BootsnAll Travel Network



Happy Mother’s Day! I’m a Horrible Mother….

Well, first of all, Happy Mother’s Day to all you mother’s out there… but I have failed in the task of being a mother. The UNTHINKABLE happened today…. UNTHINKABLE. I LOST FATHEAD!! :*(

I can’t even explain how bad I feel right now… I am so close to the end of the trip and I carelessly didn’t clip him onto my bag properly… and now, I have lost my best friends’ cat… Kent and Brooke, can you ever forgive me?? I feel sooo bad… I honestly wanted to cry after finding out he wasn’t on my backpack. I even bought a replacement to numb the pain… but Walter the Wombat has got nothing on Fathead.

I’ve asked the tour guide to keep and eye out for it but the chances of finding a 2″ cat in the blue mountains is probably slim to none. If there is ANYONE out there reading this who EVER comes accross Fathead, please comment here and I will give you a grand reward. Here is the very last picture I took of him. It’s on a lookout point in the Blue Mountains. We took a Wonderbus tour there today….

I’m so distraught about losing Fathead right now that I can’t even write about the big day that we had today… So, for anyone reading this in Sydney… one traveller to another, please keep an eye out for this little cat PLEASE!

IMGP2477.JPG

Name: Fathead
Size: 2″ tall
Description: Organish-Brown, with a big head and big green eyes.
Last seen wearing: A hemp string around his neck with a little silver colored bell on it and a biner clipped on the string.
Last Known Location: Blue Mountains, Australia

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE SEEN THIS CAT



Tags:

One Response to “Happy Mother’s Day! I’m a Horrible Mother….”

  1. Kent Says:

    Psh! You didn’t lose her, she just doesn’t want to go home. She wants to do another few laps around the world, so she jumped on a dingo’s back and got a ride to the ocean then got a ride on a albatros to Tazmania. I got a post card with a Tazmanian Devil on it, and she says that they spin just like on TV.

  2. Posted from Canada Canada
  3. Rcon Pascua Says:

    do cats enjoy the company of Tazmanian devils? anyway, you’re not a horrible mother! you’re just.. uhm.. some kind of a forgetful or careless mother… haha! I hope that made you feel a lot better.. maybe she’s still in the outback, inside the pouch of a really loving mommy kangaroo.. 🙂

  4. Posted from Philippines Philippines

Leave a Reply