BootsnAll Travel Network



Happy Birthday to MEEEEEE!!!

I´m officially getting closer and closer to being “over the hill”… but that´s ok.. I´m seeing the world and loving it! I do, however, do feel weird not being home for my birthday so my family can shower me with gifts and food 🙂 .

Anyway, John and I have broken off from the group of people we´ve met to continue our journey through Spain… however, we´ve stumbled upon another 6 hour wait at a train station so I thought I´d check my email to see if mom decided to put a big cheque in my bank account for my birthday…. still waiting…

Hope all is well with everyone back at home (wherever home may be) and thanks for everyone who has sent a birthday wish!



Tags: ,

One Response to “Happy Birthday to MEEEEEE!!!”

  1. Luis Says:

    Woooooooooo time to party with Eveyln…Oh wait your half way around the world, haha.

    Anyways happy birthday!

  2. Posted from Canada Canada
  3. Aaron Says:

    Happy b-day loser!

    Sounds like you’re having a great time and not uber-home sick yet. Everyone I talk to about you is insanely jealous so you better be enjoying yourself.

    Have a good birthday and make sure you make some bad decisions today.

  4. Posted from Canada Canada

Leave a Reply