BootsnAll Travel Network



A Case of the Mondays…

I don’t know what it was today but I just didn’t seem all there. I seemed to have brain farts very often and spaced out a few times… Luckily there was a 2 hour meeting in the afternoon so I had a change of pace and I learned a whole lot about what my division does. It’s a huge change hearing about research projects and developments as compared to billing systems and stuff… but there are the same problems with hierarchy and needing a million signatures to get things done.

Anyway, this weekend was wonderful… of course there was the Saturday market but I didn’t pick anything up this time around. I just went for the walk. I didn’t do too much on Saturday… I went into Geneva since there were a bunch of Summer festivities going on but didn’t find too much… I didn’t want to stray too far from the bus station since I had to go meet my aunt at the airport. So yes, now my aunt is back so I won’t be totally alone anymore… yay! We went into Geneva on Sunday and went around the lake and botanical gardens…. it was such a clear and beautiful day. We also drove up Mt. Saleve… you could see Geneva and on one side of the mountain and France on the other… and a great view of Mont Blanc. I would show you the picture but for some reason, my SD card isn’t reading anymore 🙁 … it says I have to reformat… but if I do that, I’ll lose all my pics! Anyone know what I can do?

I think I’m going to have to call it a night… yawn



Tags:

Leave a Reply