BootsnAll Travel Network



Technology in Japan

Sometimes walking through the streets of Japan feels like tomorrowland at Disneyworld.  Aside from the ultramodern appearances there is an abundance of convenience technologies (e.g. motion sensor bathroom fixtures, automatic doors, etc.).  

It seems that almost every door in the cities opens for you automatically or at the press of a button.  It is not rare to see hand-dryers that actually work alongside toilets with smart-home features.  The cells phones have high-quality cameras, full internet access and are now coming out with streaming TV and motion sensor video games.  It is simply superior in many ways, but oddly enough you will find squat toilets and a few archaic technologies integrated into the modern facades.



Tags: , , , , ,

One response to “Technology in Japan”

  1. Judy Yung-chi says:

    hello,
    i’m doing a homework and i just thought i would leave a comment on how good this page is! 🙂 It really helped me do my work, it was the best site of them all as it has all the information you could possibly need, it has everything!!! i got an a+ ( a plus ) on my home work and my teacher said it was the best in the class! 🙂 So thank you very much for this web site it really is usefull.

    yours sincerly
    Judy yung-chi ( aka chi-chi ) 🙂 x x

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *