BootsnAll Travel Network



Napa and the Pacific Coast

After the great times in Vegas and the scenic beauty of Yosemite, Dad and I headed west to Santa Rosa to visit my paternal grandmother.  We spent a beautiful day in Napa Valley tasting great wines and enjoying our time together.  Since the three of us have been living in different parts of the world for the last twelve years it is rare that we get to convene as a family anymore.  

Life seems very surreal right now.  I’ve met all the people and seen all the places I’ve been during these last few weeks before.  But knowing that I will soon be very far from what is familiar and comfortable provides a much clearer perspective on how exotic an adventure I’m about to partake in.  With less than one week until arrival in Japan, time here with family and friends has become more valuable.
 

We weren’t able to stay as long as I’d like with grandma, but there was still a long road ahead to my final destination in the US.  We took the scenic route to Los Angeles, and frequently stopped along the Pacific Coast Highway to admire the stunning beauty of the California coastline.

My photos from Napa and the Pacific Coast

 

   



Tags: , , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *