BootsnAll Travel Network



City of Angels

 

Three days until Japan.  The anticipation is building at an incredible pace!!  This will definitely be the most exotic country I’ve been to so far, and it’s hard to take my mind off of the impending journey.  However, there have been plenty of wonderful distractions to occupy me here in California.    

Four friends from New Jersey have been road tripping across the US for the last couple weeks, and coincidently we all ended up in Los Angeles at the same time!  We met up at a post-midnight beach bonfire, and somehow wound up drinking in an alley with one of the local gangs.  The following day, Dad took us out on his boat for a day of barbecue, drinking and fun with the camera.  After playing pool, and a few drinking games later it was time to pass out and part ways. 

 

 

Amongst the time Dad and I spent revisiting old friends and familiar food, the rest of my stay has been used catching up all of the computer work that’s been neglected for the last couple weeks.  So, as my final present to you before leaving I’ve spent my remaining hours here giving you the last four blogs and a couple hundred photos from the last few weeks of domestic travel.  Please enjoy! 

Tomorrow (Monday) morning I will be boarding my twelve hour flight to Tokyo… which arrives on Tuesday afternoon.  Somehow I’m going to find my way down to Mount Fuji where I’ve arranged to work on an organic farm for the next month or two.  I’m not sure how easy access to internet is there but my next post will be from overseas!!  

My photos from Los Angeles


 



Tags: , , , , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *