BootsnAll Travel Network



Most Beautiful Place on the Planet?

When I grew up in Los Angeles, my father would take me for annual camping trips to the awe-inspiring Yosemite National Park.  As one of my last few stops in the US, it was only appropriate to stop back and pay homage to our old tradition.  This time was by far the most impressive.  Melting winter snow gave birth to roaring rivers and raging waterfalls unlike any we’ve witnessed hear before.  

 

  

 With the exception of 40°F nights which made sleeping a bit difficult, the weather couldn’t have been better.  Sapphire skies and gentle warmth from the sun yielded an ideal hiking climate.  I took a day to ascend two-thousand feet up stone stairways, and seven miles through wooded paths to reach the top of Vernal and Nevada Falls.  The single vista at the top would have been reason alone to travel from the other side of the world to see, but the entire Yosemite Valley is filled with them.

 

Even after countless times visiting this valley of granite carved by glacier, I am still blown away by the magic that this spot in the world exudes.  Yosemite: Most Beautiful Place on the Planet!  So far this statement rings absolutely true.  Who knows what future travels will bring, but after walking among towering cliffs, intense waterfalls, and massive redwood trees the rest of the world has a lot to rise above.

My Yosemite Photos

 

 

 

 



Tags: , ,

2 responses to “Most Beautiful Place on the Planet?”

  1. george says:

    seriously brotha, your photos are amazing. i have spent the last hour browsing and re browsing. please keep it up and realize that when we are older and more settled i will be demanding that you are exclusively the photographer of the food that will make our restaurant famous!!!!!(and cheers for the menu shot, totally inspiring.)(((( when the hell did your dad get such a beer gut, tell him he’ll look like me soon if he’s not careful. ha!)))))-George

  2. george says:

    oh yeah, i forgot. call me before you leave the US.
    i know you got the address, need the number?

  3. admin says:

    Hey George. I DO NOT have a beer gut… Adam was using a fish eye lens at the time. ha! BTW this is Adam’s dad, he left himself logged in on my laptop at home.

    But chill… I’m not offened.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *