BootsnAll Travel Network



In two weeks I will be homeless!

Last night a group of my closest friends met at an amazing sushi restaurant to celebrate my 26th birthday and some great news; I found a buyer for my house about a month ago, and just got their mortgage commitment this week. The house is sold, and there are no more obstacles in the way. In two weeks I will be officially homeless! Not the type of homeless that finds me sleeping in a cardboard box, but the good kind… the type that allows me to backpack around the world for the next couple years.

Now that I can get to the actual long term travel portion of my blog, you’ll be able to look forward to more frequent and exciting posts about my adventures in far away lands and foreign cultures. In three short weeks, I’m going to fly to California to meet my father for one last adventure on US soil; a week of camping in the incredible scenic Yosemite Valley, before a one-way flight to Japan… ahhhh, just typing that gives me goose bumps.

Well… I have a lot to take care of before I leave, so you probably won’t hear from me until the adventure begins…. mark your calendars for the first week of April.



Tags: ,

One response to “In two weeks I will be homeless!”

  1. melissa says:

    CONGRATS ADAM! i can’t wait to run into you in ASIA!

    ps. how do i lose the ‘blog intro’ on my page? im computer illiterate.

  2. Greg says:

    Dude, you have me so excited I can barely stand it…. you are about to break free into the unknown and wow what a feeling. nrnrI can’t wait to hear about your adventures starting, it makes me miss my new vagabonding days so bad…!nrnr- Greg

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *