BootsnAll Travel Network



What fun facts would you like to know?

Due to the overwhelming response I recieved from all of you regarding my plans for Europe I will now cast another opportunity your way.  As you probably noticed I posted a few fun and interesting facts from my travels.  I’d love to answer any questions that you all may have regarding my trip.  I’ve recieved quite a few from people in e-mails but feel free to ask them again so that everyone will know.  I will answer the questions as honestly as I can.  Let’s all keep in mind that this is a family show.

 Once again I would like to thank everyone who gave suggestions for my travels in Europe.  Your advice will be thoughtfully considered once I do decide on where to go. 

 So I look forward to your questions and hope I can give you the answers you are looking for.

 

Brian



Tags:

5 responses to “What fun facts would you like to know?”

  1. ryan says:

    Brian,

    How’s it going? I got my postcard from Africa. I love it. Thanks for sending it.

    I want to know what you’re eating in Scotland.

    Kyle wants to know what your favorite animal is that you’ve seen on your trip.

    Love,
    Ryan

  2. Hey I didn’t get a freakin’ post card. What the hell is that garbage?
    Oh by the way memo to athletes and celebrities:

    Flying is dangerous, don’t try it at home. Leave it to the Pro’s.

    Regards,

    John John, Thurman Munson, and Ritche Valens.

    P.S. Buddy Holly and the Big Bopper say hi.

    Seriously, though you think these clowns would learn?

    An earthquake hit Hawaii which was crazy this weekend.

    Governor’s race has turned very negative back here. Either way it’s a historic race either the first black or first woman will be elected in a few weeks. Pretty crazy, I mean it’s 2006 and this hasn’t happened in the most liberal place in the world yet?

    Otherwise nothing really note worthy going on back home. Same old same old.

    Out.

    -Mark

  3. Curious George says:

    I would like to know how many times you got your arse kicked at pool while you were in Scotland?

    Also, why do men have nipples?

  4. Vince Vaughn says:

    How many African FlapJacks did you Motorboat?

  5. Tom Gagnon says:

    In which country did you produce the best farts?

    How many little kids did you fart on?

    How many dogs did you fart on?

    Which foreign food enhances your farting capabilities?

    What was the longest time, in seconds, that you went without farting?

  6. Sheila Gagnon says:

    How many trinkets did you buy?

    Which country had the best “odds and ends?”

    Who makes the best “doo dads?”

    Where could I buy the nicest lil’ knick knacks and figurines?

    Where can you buy something and then return it a week later, after wearing it, when you realize it went on sale for 20% off, and make the salesperson feel bad for not giving you 40%?

    Which country has the highest rates of little kids losing eyeballs, going blind or deaf or paralyzed from seemingly innocent and harmless behaviors?

  7. Jim Gagnon says:

    Which countries had the nicest lawns?

    Who is leading the world in lawnmower technology development?

    What is the seed to sod ratio in Namibia’s southern grasslands region? Is it double or triple that in Botswana?

    I miss you Jerry!

  8. Dan Gagnon says:

    Is Dinty Moore Beef Stew made in Hong Kong?

  9. Maggie says:

    Did the lions hump your leg?

    Bark!

  10. Luke Skywalker says:

    How many power converters did you pick up in Taji Station?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *