BootsnAll Travel Network



Thomas – 263 DAYS TO GO

Dear Fans,

      I’m a boy who is a big Lord of The Rings fan.  My Uncle introduced me into Lord of The Rings when I was little.  Lotr has been my favorite movie and book all my life.  I know a lot about Lord of The Rings because I read the books and my Uncle told me most of it.  I know most of J.R.R. Tolkien (John Ronald Reuhl Tolkien).  He was a kid with a great imagination. He was very smart person.  He liked to be in different worlds.  He thought about lots of different things.  Now back to me.  My favorite character is Legolas.  Legolas is an Elven Prince from Mirkwood.  LOTR is not only full of Magic.  It’s about things you could try to do.  LOTR is about strength, friendship, being smart,and not giving up.  Now you know a big LOTR fan.  My Uncle, my brother, and me.  We are now trying to save money to go to New Zealand (where they made the movie) for a big LOTR tour. We can walk into the shire, Rivendale, Mt Doom, Rohan, Osgiliath, Minas Tirith, and more.  We’re going in October.  We’re trying not to skip work or school. My Uncle is working a long time to save money.  We are trying to make “A” Honor Roll in school. This is my letter about my relationship with Lord of The Rings.

 Thomas aka Oredreth Celebrindal



Tags: , , , , ,

2 responses to “Thomas – 263 DAYS TO GO”

  1. admin says:

    Tommy has made the A_B honor roll in school. He has worked so hard to achieve this. And his hard work is paying off,, Good Job Tom,,, Max

  2. Joe Reschke says:

    It’s my son’s birthday soon and I feel that this article has made my mind up about just what I am going to get him.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *