BootsnAll Travel Network



UK circuit

After a month in the beautiful Denmark at Roskilde in the sun coming back to England was a bit average. After the 2 days drive/ferry we rocked back to our base and spent the week cleaning tents in the rain. Cold rain. Goodbye summer.

(Our crew tent, our lounge and kitchen)

Over the following month we worked putting up a BIG tent (like almost the biggest tent in the world), close to Bristol and spent a few nights out there which was very cool. Also checked out Bath and Glastonbury, just the town, not the festival unfortunately. And we drive over to Wales to a forest one night to sneak into the last night of a small festival there. Random, but cool. Spent far too many nights sleeping in the back of our van.

(the big tent)

After that it was up to northern V festival to meet up with 3 other crews to put up two tents. The festival itself was pretty average, some good bands though, including MGMT and Oasis, and then some commercial stuff…although I did go watch Katy Perry…fun though because there were so many of us.

Then it was up north Lincoln to put up a tent, back down the country down the big tent, then back to Lincoln to take down the other one…whew, little time off but good hours to save up a bit of cash as were were about to head down to Spain for a couple of months, while being awesome cause its Spain, not so good for the hours and guaranteed to spend far more money on Cerveza than what we were making.



Tags: , ,

Leave a Reply