BootsnAll Travel Network



Seoul to Sokcho

Seoul city wall

I left Seoul on day five, but not before I did the strangest thing on the trip so far.  Some Korean thing in a chain of coffee shops called “dr fish”.  People at the hostel were talking about it and a couple of us went.  Basically it’s like a foot spa, with fish in it that attack your feat.  Strangest sensation EVER and it cost like 7 bucks.  After that and my futile search to find the new Oasis album at a cd shop in Seoul I got the  bus station and caught the next express bus to Sokcho with about 20 seconds to spare, it started moving as soon as my bag was on and I boarded…  Here’s a shout out to all the people I met in Seoul that made it such a great weekend!

Sokcho is on the East coast of South Korea, about 25 miles from the 38th parallel very close to Seoraksan National park, meant to be one of the best in S.Korea.  When I was in Seoul, one of the people I met at the hostel had some friends teaching English in Korea, and when I met them at a baseball game in Seoul and they found out I was headed their way they very kindly offered their spare room to me.  So the last two nights I’ve been staying in Sokcho with Scott and Megan, thanks so much again guys it’s been great!  I had a couple of great nights with you!  Canadians rock!

I was going to hike in the park today, but it was pissing down rain when I got there with no visibility so I spent the day checking out Sokcho in the rain.  The barbed wire on the beaches makes you remember where you are in the world…
Hopefully in the morning the weather has cleared and I can get some hiking in before I move on from here.

P.S. I put some more videos of the Tae Kwon Do demo on youtube, just checkout my page…
http://www.youtube.com/shortofcash



Tags: , ,

27 responses to “Seoul to Sokcho”

  1. I just want to say I am just all new to blogging and honestly savored you’re blog. Likely I’m going to bookmark your website . You actually have perfect stories. Bless you for revealing your web site.

  2. click here says:

    click here…

    A motivating discussion is worth comment. I believe that you ought to publish more on this issue, it might not be a taboo matter but generally folks don’t speak about these subjects. To the next! Many thanks!!…

  3. weight loss center…

    I found a great……

  4. Mark Lenberg

    I found a great…

  5. Senuke Proxies

    I found a great…

  6. Julian Weinstein

    I found a great…

  7. Kelvin Biava

    I found a great…

  8. Backlink

    I found a great…

  9. browse tinder for free , tinder website https://tinderdatingsiteus.com/

  10. Charlesexino says:

    tinder dating app , what is tinder
    tinder online

  11. Evelyne Gjokaj

    I found a great…

  12. Latanya Lesniak

    I found a great…

  13. Alec Brosseau

    I found a great…

  14. Charles Viegas

    I found a great…

  15. Bryon Updegraff

    I found a great…

  16. gay chat rooms for free without registration https://gaytgpost.com/

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.