BootsnAll Travel Network



morning ramble

By Rach (coz Rob was home sick – he’s better now – actually, only Rach and Jboy12 have managed to avoid a virus; everyone else has been stricken for a couple of days each)
Luang Prabang, Laos

up the road, round the corner and across the bridge…the sealed road is left behind…so close to town, but worlds apart…

This is what we found when we went exploring to see if we could get into this picture:


Remember the story? Click here for details!



Tags:

3 responses to “morning ramble”

  1. Natalie says:

    Wow! I am so amazed at the adventure that you have taken on. How incredible! Has it been wonderful to travel as such a large group and have a team approach? Or has it been difficult to stick together in the various places you visit? I’d love to hear stories about teamwork, group problem solving and other adventures you get yourselves into.

    My husband, Justin and I (from the States) are currently in New Zealand. We are working in Te Anau for the summer. Feel free to follow our travels at http://www.nomadbackpackers.com as we are also traveling. The two of us have been married for a few years. We don’t have any kids, the house, the dog, and so we left our jobs in the States to travel and work our way around the world.

    I think long term travel with kids would be such a rewarding adventure. Continue to enjoy the unfolding. Justin and I will enjoy NZ while you are away.

  2. Rosemary says:

    Wow! Those veges are amazing……..so healthly…….and watered with a can! Such contrasts…..I love the ‘community’ theme that is coming through all your descriptions. Hope everyone is feeling 100% soonx

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *