BootsnAll Travel Network



Iguazu Falls

We went to see the Brazilian side of the falls yesterday and they were amazing. They are massive. Here are a couple of photos from the Brazilian Side.

Me overlooking falls

Me and Kelly overlooking falls

We got a bus across the Brazil / Argentina border to a place called Puerto Iguazu. We had problems finding a place to stay as the guidebook keeps giving us the wrong information but we got somewhere in the end but it is pretty bare to say the least but it only cost us 5 pounds so we cant really moan. We went to see the Argentine side of the falls and it was even better than the Brazillian side. We went on a speedboat that took us right under the falls. When they told us we would get wet we thought they meant a bit damp but we were absolutely soaked as you may be able to see in some of the pictures.

Me and the falls again (Kelly said I should do an artistic pose

I thought this picture was cool cos the spray from the water made a nice rainbow.

Paint the whole world with a rainbow

Here is a baby croc we saw while walking to the falls

Baby Croc

Here are the last few of the falls (I promise)

Another one of the falls

Not sure why Kelly insists on singing into a bottle

Great !! Another picture of a waterfall

The weather is still hot and humid and I got my first mosquito bites yesterday but I think there were more mosquitoes than usual because of the proximity of the waterfalls.

Argentina seems pretty cool so far and it is cheaper too. I am finding it easier to speak to people here as they speak Spanish rather than Portugese.

I will post again soon once we get to Buenos Aires

Adios

James



Tags: , , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *