BootsnAll Travel Network



The weekend

Since its the weekend, and i can’t go job hunting so well, i decided to be a tourist. or at least for a bit. Sat went out to the mall again, walked down a high street, looked more at buying some suits and clothes. At night i walked through the nightlife area, up and down the streets until it wasn’t busy anymore, then turned around and walked down the next busy one. There was crowds and crowds. White ave is nothing compared to this. the small chinatown was croweded with people eating. the roast duck looked sooo good, its still making my mouth water when i think about it. Since the subway station close to my hostel was closed, i got off at the next station, and walked the wrong way for about 20 min. Took a bus back the other way after asking for directions.

today saw the canadian embasy, and the canadian pub- the maple leaf, went by the old transport museum, not opened until 07 and the opera house, was closed when i got there. There was a neat little square there, definately tourist area with lots of small little shops, street performers, and i stoped to listed to an opera singer for a bit. Did some more shopping, though only bought a tie.

heres some pictures. you eventually get tired of taking pictures of old buildings and statues, the normal stuff.   I’m having a problem loading these from the center, i will try and get them up right away.  And these are all significant somehow, don’t ask me how.



Tags:

One response to “The weekend”

  1. Anonymous says:

    Wow I actually remember the places you’re talking about! I hope you find a job soon. 🙂

  2. Barbara says:

    I love the picture of the stream and the flowering trees. Take more of those

  3. admin says:

    just so i don’t forget, some of the pics, neat building is city hall. wheel is the london eye, red? square, london bridge, tower of london,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *