BootsnAll Travel Network



I’m Alive… Alive!

Hey, just so you know, i’m alive!

A short plane trip out to London, i was rather impressed by the meals. And there was free booze too.  Spend several hours with Neil and Kathy wandering around touristy parts of London.  Its so clean.  even cleaner than edmonton, ha take that, i can’t even smell the pee.  Smells like home.

The hostel is fairly nice.  Very old, as you would expect, and very, very large.  I took my 2 for 1 drink ticket and went straight to the bar! just kidding, i still have it.   After all that way, a roomate is an edmontonian.  And most people on the floor look like they are 16.  yikes!  There are so many tourists, the locals are overpopulated.  Are there any locals?

had fun on the metro, went to the mall near canada water, and saw dixons.  nice place.  Too small for my standards.  My dixons will be H U G E ! so after the orientation, ran down to get a celll phone, and then applied to one job so far, office manager.  So the bunac center doesn’t have all bad jobs after all.  Now to walk around the financial district and look there.  All the guys wear suits, and i never brought one.  The bunac office pointed out some cheap(er) stores.  So theres an update, and look at that, all this on a free internet line.  Cya later.



Tags:

One response to “I’m Alive… Alive!”

  1. Anonymous says:

    Pictures…where are the pictures??? WE DEMAND PICTURES!!!

    Glad you got to the UK safe.

  2. Kathy says:

    did you buy any pink shirts? you know, while in Rome and all…. I’ll bet you look good in a pink shirt. and don’t forget the pin stripes. it’s all the rage, I hear.

    hope your job search is going well. keep us posted.

  3. Pat says:

    Told you to bring your suit…
    appears that had fallen into a deaf ear ;P

    anyways…. london is great for shopping and sightseeing 🙂
    have fun!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *