BootsnAll Travel Network



The normal stuff.. and terryaki sauce

The last weekend was a bank holiday. So I decided to get out and do something. I had planned to go to more museums, but atlas, sleep was so much better. Then went out and wandered, shoped a little bit, and went out to visit a couple of nights.


Theres this group of french people, and they always play poker at the ish hostel, so thats where i ended up on Monday night. I hope ish never figures out that i keep sneaking in, seeing as how you shouldn’t be there if you don’t live there. Most bars seem more quiet now, must be the exams. And the frenchies are leaving. The one guy had his birthday this weekend, on Monday officially. They drank champagne, and ate some cake, and sniffed some stuff. I declined it, though it didn’t look that harful.

I bought that heater, and walked in on two roomates complaining that heaters use up a lot of power. I ignored it, and still use it every day. I will get around to some cold whether stripping on the window. Roger, the guy leasing the house, swears a log when he drinks. They drink around the house some days, which is nice, though i haven’t joined them. I would much rather go to a pub nearby.

At work, the girl i was replacing, from prince rupert, left. Its all so much more quiet now, not that she talked, but just not any colleage my age in the tiny little head of school office. The girls were chatting of how all the girls will get together, and I’m invited. They made me an honorary girl. Just what i’ve always wanted! I’m definately going to make some more friends around the school.

I finally found terryaki sauce. I must have missed it before, because I found two kinds. MMmm, it was good with the stir fry.

Anyhow, I will still get out, see some more. Plan some weekend trips too, to anywhere. We will see what time brings us.



Tags:

2 responses to “The normal stuff.. and terryaki sauce”

  1. Anonymous says:

    It’s good you are reviewing your French, it’ll really help when you go to France.

  2. Kathy says:

    it didn’t look harmful?! dude, I don’t ever wanna hear that from you again!
    famous last words, buddy…
    glad you’re having a good time, though.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *