BootsnAll Travel Network



Short Vacation in China

I guess it’s not really a short vacation since I’ve been on vacation for over 5 months… it’s more like a quick trip into China. We are leaving in about a half hour for the airport and flying to Changsha, where we will start on a 6 day trip (with my mom and aunt). I think the tour takes us through the mountains to Zhangjaijie, Chengde, and Jishou or some crazy name like that.

It’s one of those tours where we have to wear a little star badge so the guide knows that we are part of his gaggle…. great… I have a feeling that John and I will be 30 years younger than most of the people on the tour…greeaaattt….(no offence to my mom and aunt).. haha.

As for the past few days in Hong Kong… they were pretty laid back. We went to try acupunture at a local chinese medicine place… and I had an old chinese medicine man diagnose that I’m dying (well, not really but he said I’m not healthy and should eat some meat… haha). Then they gave me some disgusting tea stuff. Ummm, other than that, we’ve just been power shopping and resting.

Ummm, that’s all for now. I’ll post about China when I can. Later!



Tags:

No Responses to “Short Vacation in China”

  1. Ed Says:

    I hope ur making a note of all the places that I should check out.

  2. Posted from Canada Canada
  3. Ed Says:

    I got your post card from Sri Lanka! You’re right, their alphabet is cool!

  4. Posted from Canada Canada

Leave a Reply