BootsnAll Travel Network



On the Road Again…

Well, last night turned out being pretty good… John went out to see a movie and I went to the BEST vegetarian restaurant EVER. Al Vegetale in Madrid… I really recommend it. Anyway, I got a free drink for a coupon thingy so I got a big glass of fresh squeezed OJ… soooo good. Then I had a giant lasagna. The funny part is when I asked the waitress if they give discounts for birthdays, she gave me this look of pitty that I was by myself… and walked to talk to the other waitress who also gave me the pitty look… and next thing I know, i have a big free piece of raspberry cake in front of me! Wicked! So a 20 Euro meal came out to 10 Euro… score!
Birthday.JPG
This morning, we hopped on the train for Malaga… due to the hostel prices there, we actually ended up in a little beach town not far away. So, here we are in… somewhere… we just went to the pub to watch the Madrid/Bucharest game… pretty sweet. And we´re calling it a night so we can have plenty of energy to nap on the beach tomorrow.

P.S. Happy Birthday Ed!



Tags:

One Response to “On the Road Again…”

  1. Kent Says:

    Happy Birthday on November the 1st… I just moved you’re birthday back a couple days so this isn’t late. Just think you’re 2 days younger now and forever.

    To alleviate the travel buddy pains I recommend that you guys do something really fucking hard and scary something and exciting where you have to work together so you can gel and shit. Orrrrr, go chill on a beach and don’t talk and be happy doing.

    And that’s all the shitty advice I have on something I know nothing about.

    HAVE FUN MOFO. I just threw up I’m so jealous. Seriously!

  2. Posted from Canada Canada
  3. Simon Says:

    What kind of brother would I be if i didn’t laugh at your patheticness to get free dessert?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!

  4. Posted from Canada Canada

Leave a Reply