BootsnAll Travel Network



London Sights

I can’t remember the specific order at this time but here is a list of the things I went to go see…
1. Buckingham Palace – All Hype… it was cool to see but not worth the giant line up, airport-like security (you couldn’t bring water in), and high price tag.
Cop.JPGBuckPalace.JPG
2. Westminster Cathedral (which isn’t the same as Westminster Abbey)
westcathedralview.JPGwestcath.JPG
3. Tower of London – Pretty wicked castle thing
TowerofLondon.JPG
4. Tower Bridge (which most people think is London Bridge… London Bridge is kind of a dinky bridge compared to Tower Bridge)
TowerBridge.JPG
5. Big Ben
bigbenev.JPG
6. Pariament Building
Parliament.JPG
7. The British Museum (It’s FREAKIN’ HUGE)
BritMuseum.JPG
8. Stone Henge
StoneHenge.JPG
9. Bath (A little city outside of London where there are some ancient Roman Baths. The city is really nice but REALLY expensive)
Bath.JPG
10. Are you ready for this one? John and I went to the London Theater to see…. The Blue Man Group… haha. I know some of you are thinking how corny that might be but it was actually quite entertaining.
EvBlueMan.JPG
That’s all I can remember… man, there’s going to be a lot to remember on this trip. Anyway, after we mastered the subway system, and finally figured out how to cross the road without being killed, we booked a train for Paris.



Tags:

One Response to “London Sights”

  1. {SOPHIA|SOFIA} Says:

    Wonderful work! That is the kind of info that are meant to be shared around the web. Shame on Google for not positioning this submit higher! Come on over and talk over with my website . Thank you =)

Leave a Reply