BootsnAll Travel Network



Kuala Lumpur Tower, NWA, and the glasses store

Well, today John and I decided to go our own ways…so, I spent the morning at the Kuala Lumpur tower, which is the 4th tallest tower in the world. It gives you a beautiful view of Kuala Lumpur including a nice high view of the Twin Petronas towers.

Next I went to the Ta One building, 8th floor… and that is where I spent more than 3 hours of my day. This is where the office for Northwest Airlines is. I had to enquire about changing the date on a flight… which on an around the world ticket, means looking into the whole ticket… all 18 flights…even the ones we have already flown. I have no idea why it was such a pain in the ass but I was there for a loooong time…. not to mention I walked around the building around 4 times before I realized I was already there.

When I finally made my way back across the city, it was nearly 4pm. I decided to stop at the glasses store to fix my glasses (I’m surprised they had lasted this long without any problems). They fixed them up pretty quick and now I’m back at the hostel… sweating my a$$ off again. Man, I’m not built for tropical weather.

Tomorrow we will go see the Twin Petronas and whatever else we manage to make it to.



Tags:

One Response to “Kuala Lumpur Tower, NWA, and the glasses store”

  1. Ed Says:

    by NWA, i thought u meant NWA…STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON! hahahaha

    o lord, what has rap music done to my mind…

  2. Posted from Canada Canada
  3. Vix Says:

    that’s what i thought too..

  4. Posted from Canada Canada

Leave a Reply